AutoPay is now available!
AutoPay is a bill payment method where you authorize Farmington Village Corporation – Water Department to collect your charges from your credit card or bank account every billing cycle. The amount is deducted automatically on the due date of your bill or, if the due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the following business day.
There is no charge when using a checking or savings account for AutoPay, but there is a 3% processing fee ($2.95 min.) when using a credit or debit card.* Obviously overdraft charges would apply.
If you would like to enroll, these are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on the My Account link on the upper right-hand side of this page.
- Log onto your account. If you have not already done so, you will need to register your account then log in.
- On the right-hand side go to: Help > Payment and Billing > I want to set up AutoPay.
- Choose whether you want to use a credit/debit card (fee applies) or bank account (no fee), Will have to “Link Account” if you are doing a Bank Account. Continue to follow instructions.
- Call if you have any questions.
*Please note: If you use your checking or savings account for a one time draft, you will incur the same fee as you do when using a credit/debit card. The only way to avoid the fee is to set it up to AutoPay using your checking or savings account.
As a necessary part of water quality control, the Farmington Water Department will be flushing hydrants throughout the water system. The program will begin Monday morning August 21st and may continue until the end of the week. Flushing times for different areas will vary throughout the week including both daytime and nighttime hours.
The flushing may cause some temporary instances of low pressure and discolored water.
If you have any questions please call the Farmington Water Department office at 778-4777.